Create an AWS Account. This will take just a few minutes.
Create an instance
Select one of the Ubuntu (i used the first one)
launch your instance, save your private keys in a separate folder
Open terminal, copy & paste the codes from AWS. It should look like this
ssh -i "yourPrivateKey.pem" [email protected]
6. You should then be connected to your AWS instance - all you need to do now is install docker with these commands
curl -fsSL https://get.docker.com -o get-docker.sh
sudo sh get-docker.sh
7. you then need to set up an auto updater for your node with this command in the term
sudo docker run -d --name presearch-auto-updater --restart=unless-stopped -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock containrrr/watchtower --interval 300 presearch-node
8. Then, pull the node & run it with these commands (make sure to replace YourRegistrationCodeHere in the second piece of code with your registration code from your account)
sudo docker pull presearch/node
sudo docker run -dt --name presearch-node --restart=unless-stopped -v presearch-node-storage:/app/node -e REGISTRATION_CODE=YourRegistrationCodeHere presearch/node
9. You can then run this to see if your node is working (: You should see the PRE logo.
sudo docker logs -f presearch-node
10. finally, you can exit out of the terminal & go into your dashboard to see the node, name it & stake your coins on it!